At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Demonstrates mastery of skills and extensive subject matter knowledge in carrying out assignments associated with the analysis, design, development, implementation, evaluation, and modification of plant specific nuclear operations training programs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Drives station and personnel performance improvement through the use of training. Coordinates, and conducts performance-based operations licensed and non-licensed training programs as required by user community in accordance with Exelon's TSD model, department procedures, and with proper application of the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation phases.
- Assures the training programs are maintained current and incorporate information gained from INPO Significant Operating Experience Reports and Exelon NERs, NRC Circulars, Bulletins, and Information Notices, plant design change and backfit information, plant procedure changes and revisions, new regulations, and training effectiveness reports.
- Prepares trainee examination and conducts trainee evaluations for classroom, laboratory, OJT, and simulator environments, as appropriate and conducts counseling sessions for trainees, evaluates the results, and recommends/develops individualized training programs.
- Support station and fleet in the areas of business initiatives, project management, refuel outage support, EP duties, and special projects.
- Participates in NRC, INPO and management audits, and prepares responses to audit findings.
- Maintains knowledge of plant operations, disciplinary skills and techniques, commensurate with the responsibility to develop and conduct effective, high quality training.
- Supervises the collection and maintenance of auditable training records and reports required to document training program activities.