Cambridge International Systems has an opportunity for a Systems Engineer to support our Defense & Intelligence Business Unit in Charleston, SC. Qualified candidates must possess an active Secret clearance.
- Serves as Systems Engineer for Engineering, Logistics and Implementations group.
- Support Site Surveys.
- Support Client reviews of drawings, design and installation packages, technical reports, and detailed analyses.
- Provide engineering assistance to technicians, technical writers, and drafters in the development of technical manuals, testing documents, and installation design packages.
- Provide input to drafters to generate drawings and lists of equipment and inventories for inclusion in drawing packages.
Operations Quality Management:
- Assists project and task managers’ management of subcontractors’ quality performance and corrective actions required.
- Provides collaborative assistance, facilitation, and interface among supported customers, vendors and users.
- BS degree in Engineering or CS ABET Accredited Program Certification preferred. Experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 10+ years of experience in engineering, installation and integration.
- 3+ years of experience conducting onsite installations such as Network, IT, ESS, AV, etc. at DOD facilities preferred.
- Must have a minimum active Secret clearance.