This role is responsible for providing Expert level ISR Tactical Controller (ITC) efforts as well as Subject Matter Expert (SME) Full Motion Video (FMV) Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) support to US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) in a diverse, high op-tempo 24/7 environment. Support will range from standard Intelligence Preparation of the Environment (IPOE) efforts through high priority/short suspense taskings on the fly. Operations are dynamic and cover a wide range of efforts and will require team interaction and coordination of effort while providing direct support to multiple USSOCOM organizations that may be geographically dispersed.
Essential Functions Statement:
- Collection management, planning and assessments.
- Target development, administration, and automation.
- Analysis and production to develop, refine and execute Indications and Warning (I&W); monitor and report on adversary Operational Readiness & Disposition (OR&D); develop and maintain the Intelligence Preparation of the Environment (IOPE); extract, ingest and manage Geospatial data in order to produce other operational and finished intelligence.
- Joint intelligence planning to support future operations, crisis action, and deliberate planning; global integration with other CCMDs; and engagement with allies, other foreign partners, and the commercial sector.
- Foreign disclosure to facilitate information sharing and partner integration.
- Information technology to support communication, integration, and analysis, to include data visualization, automation, machine learning, and tool development.
- Intelligence coordination, liaison, representation, and advocacy with the interagency and the whole of government.
- Manpower, personnel, financial, and facilities administration.
- Candidate must be willing to deploy to austere world-wide locations
- Managerial/Leadership experience.
- All-Source analysis/multi-INT fusion.
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT).
- Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT) analysis.
- Counterintelligence (CI) and Human Intelligence (HUMINT) analysis.
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT).
- Tradecraft development and training for operational intelligence professionals to include analysts, collection managers, planners, etc. and support to the unique customers.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to rapidly adapt to changing mission parameters and events without notice.
- Subject Matter Expertise of the Intelligence Community (IC) at the national level.
- Subject Matter Expertise of the F3EAD and Intelligence Cycles.
- Subject Matter Expertise of National GEOINT architecture, to include the TCPED process.
- Subject Matter Expertise in and of the political environment within theater, as well as the socio-cultural environment.
- Subject Matter Expertise in advanced spatial data analysis/data manipulation.
- Subject Matter Expertise in combining additional information sources into fused intelligence products.
- Subject Matter Expertise in the creation of extremely detailed analytical products, to include: Pattern of Life (POL), Order of Battle (OB) analysis, Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) and Battle Damage Assessment (BDA).
- Self-motivated with an ability to interact with multiple entities, to include government customer, other contract level personnel and others.
- Be able to adapt and think on your feet and work both independently as well as in a team environment.
- Thrive in a high operational tempo environment with multiple tasks occurring simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral as well as advanced typing competency.
- Be able to effectively communicate and liaise with senior contractual and governmental leadership.
- Be able to type 35-40 words per minute without looking at hands/keyboard.
This role may have supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in both deployed and CONUS clerical, office settings. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position with non-typical working hours. Candidate can expect 12 hour shifts/work days (3-4 days per week), on-call, extended days and weekend work. Hours and work shift may change in accordance with department and business needs. Non-Exempt employees may be required to work additional hours per week with approval from department manager.
Facility Location: FBNC and OCONUS – location TBD
Travel requirements: 100% - must be willing to deploy to world-wide locations/theater of operations.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree; or combination of education and work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
10+ years of experience as an ITC/FMV Analyst;
5+ years of leadership experience;
Multiple overseas deployments;
ITC experience in a deployed theater;
Standard GEOINT, imagery and FMV data exploitation;
Advanced GEOINT, imagery and FMV data exploitation;
Political and Socio-Cultural knowledge of supported theaters;
All-Source/multi-INT Fusion Analytical efforts and production;
Operational Planning and Mission Planning
Employee must be a US citizen and not hold dual citizenship with another country.
Employee must be able to hold and maintain a Top Secret (or higher) Clearance Level.
META Special Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.