The Application Support Specialist (Healthcare Software) is responsible for the coordination and completion of software system installations of our ICS-8535 and Remote Services software.
Belimed ICS-8535 software is a cycle documentation and archiving system for Belimed equipment. This software allows customers to adhere to regulatory and quality documentation requirements with a paperless solution. The software also acts as a universal adapter allowing a customer to integrate the cycle documentation directly into other hospital information systems.
Belimed Remote Services software operates by collecting data from Belimed equipment and channeling the data through a locally installed database to a cloud-based software solution. With this information available in the cloud, a remote Service Technician can review the data and dispatch field service technicians and parts necessary to make a prompt resolution to potential issues that could result in machine downtime.
How you will impact Belimed and our clients:
- Interface with customers and Installation Project Managers to integrate the software implementation plans and ensure the overall project scope, strategy, staffing, plans, and resource allocations are properly set
- Oversee all aspects of Project Managing software implementation and integration from project layout to turnover for multiple projects within project deadlines
- Ensure implementation methodology and project standards are clearly understood and followed
- Schedule field team members time and provide direction and appropriate tools during install projects
- Provide technical support to customers for all software implementation projects, and deployed sites
- Work with Software Management team to continuously improve efficiency and success of implementations
- Understand and comply with company and regulatory policies and procedures
- Lead NEO application support and new user setup for field team members
- All other duties as assigned
What you need to succed:
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems and TCP/IP Networking
- Successful history of working closely and collaborating with external customers and internal resources in a dispersed workforce
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite with emphasis in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Ability to travel as required (less than 10%)
An outstanding candidate might also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- A+ Certification
- Net+ Certification
- Experience working in the healthcare field
Belimed offers competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off and paid holidays, along with the opportunity to advance in your career!
Belimed, Inc. promotes equal employment opportunities and will not discriminate, nor tolerate discrimination, against any applicant or employee because of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or genetic information. Additionally, Belimed provides an environment for job applicants and employees that is free from sexual harassment, as well as harassment and intimidation based on an individual's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. EOE