Cambridge International Systems has Electronics Technician opportunities available in Charleston, SC. Qualified candidates must possess an active Secret clearance.
The Electronics Technician duties include but not limited to performing maintenance, installations, upgrades, relocations and de-installation efforts as directed in support of Electronic Systems.
- Terminating analog phone cables to lightening arresters and 110 blocks as well as cross connects.
- Termination fiber optic connectors, ST, SC, MTRJ, LC as well as fusion and mechanical splicing.
- Testing cables using Fluke 4800, Fluke DTX-1800 and extensive use of OTDR.
- Cabling in Protective Distribution System (PDS).
- Installation and troubleshooting of Electronic Security System devices.
- Installation and troubleshooting of Pelco cameras and other CCTV System devices.
- Secret clearance
- HS Diploma and 1+ years experience.
- Familiar and experienced with standard C4I System installation efforts.
- Active Passport.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Experience w/ ESS, Cameras and CCTV systems preferred.
- Able to lift 50 pounds and withstand frequent movement, crawling, and standing