Our client is a leader in the overhead crane industry, operating for 38 years and has built its reputation on serving the steel, paper, textile and injection molding industries, among others. Their specialty is designing, manufacturing and installing overhead bridge cranes and runway systems.
The client is looking for Electrical Technicians for the Charleston area. Additional openings are in recruitment for Charlotte, NC and Raleigh/Greensboro, NC. They will drive service vehicles to customer sites. It is a local travel position (First Shift). This is a permanent, direct hire with a complete suite of company benefits.
Perform technical work on overhead bridge cranes and hoists at customer facilities and/or in-house.
· Use latest technologies to provide office with key details from service calls
· Conduct detailed inspections gathering all required information for easy quoting of repairs
· Perform mechanical and electrical services on cranes and hoists
· Understand OSHA codes and CMAA guidelines for cranes and hoists
· Observe and promote safety at every job site
· Complete all MAC required work orders, inspection reports and other paperwork in a timely manner
· Clock in and out of all jobs
· Serve on-call for 1 week at a time as assigned
Pay range is $23-26 an hour depending on experience.