Cambridge International Systems has an exciting career opportunity for a Security Systems Technician to join our team in Charleston, SC. Qualified candidates must possess an active Secret clearance and US Passport. Active TS clearance strongly desired.
- Assist engineering with developing security systems designs utilizing digital signal formats and interfaces. Systems will include intrusion detection, access control, physical intrusion, and IP-based video.
- Assist in the programming and troubleshooting of IDS/ACS control software. Desired vendor experience with AMAG, Lenel, and/or DMP.
- Wire panels based on AV designs, mounting equipment into racks and onto walls, slabs, uni-strut supports, etc.
- Installation of door strikes, magnetic locks, card readers, etc.
- Terminate and test CAT6 and Fiber Connections
- Follow and possibly red-line design drawings for as-built package generation
- Assist project teams with producing project deliverables.
- Assist with Pre-Installation and Check Out (PITCO) activities.
- Two (2) years of experience and expert knowledge within the Audio/Visual industry.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- A strong understanding of physical and electronic security
- Secret clearance, US Passport required. TS clearance strongly desired.
- Desired manufacturer certifications include AMAG, Lenel, DMP, Bosch, Pelco, Axis, Honeywell, or similar.