Cambridge International Systems has an exciting career opportunity for an AV Technician to join our team in Charleston, SC. Qualified candidates will have an active Secret clearance and US Passport and be willing to travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations. TS clearance is strongly desired.
- Assist with the Design, integration, and configuration of Audio-Visual systems, including Video Teleconferencing, Audio Digital Signal Processing, Large Scale Routing of Audio, Video and Data Signals, Video Walls, Streaming AV, Cameras, and Displays.
- Wire panels based on AV designs, mounting equipment into racks and onto walls, slabs, uni-strut supports, etc.
- Terminate and test CAT6 and Fiber Connections
- Follow and possibly red-line design drawings for as-built package generation
- Assist project teams with producing project deliverables.
- Assist with Pre-Installation and Check Out (PITCO) activities.
- Two (2) years of experience and expert knowledge within the Audio/Visual industry.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- A strong understanding of sound, teleconferencing, and control systems
- Secret clearance, US Passport required. TS clearance strongly desired.
- Certified Fiber Optic Technician or similar
- Familiarity and Certifications with Thinklogical, BiAmp, Clear-One, Crestron, Extron, etc