South Carolina Federal Credit Union is currently seeking a Contact Center Service Representative to join our team of outstanding professionals in the Contact Center.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Navigate multiple systems to professionally perform complex service tasks by telephone, chat, and email with a high degree of accuracy and speed in a high-volume, fast-paced contact center environment.
- Assist with account inquiries, requests, research, maintenance, disputes and non-monetary transactions, as well as conducting other service related tasks.
- Responding to member phone and e-mail inquiries or concerns regarding products and services for complete resolution.
- Maintain in-depth product and service knowledge in order to refer products and services that best fit the members’ needs.
- Support and promote teamwork among all areas of the credit union.
Minimum requirements include:
- One year of experience within a contact/call center or financial service environment.
- Must possess a highly positive, service-oriented attitude, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to successfully perform duties with a high degree of accuracy and speed in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Professionally handle member complaints with a successful outcome.
- Achieve individual and team goals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Equal Opportunity Employer
NOTE: Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.