Contact Center Service Representative/Phone Banker
Remote opportunity available in Charleston Metro Area, Columbia Metro Area, Florence & Greenville/Spartanburg, SC.
Are you passionate about helping others? Do you enjoy interacting with customers over the telephone and working in a high volume, fast-paced environment? As a Contact Center Service Representative you will provide exceptional customer service via telephone and offer financial products and services that meet the customers' needs.
As a Contact Center Service Representative, a typical day might look like this:
- Brainstorm with team members about ways to meet referral goals.
- Talk with a customer about the payoff amount for their auto loan.
- Assist a customer with unlocking their online account.
- Order a new debit card for a customer.
- Transfer funds from one account to another.
- Meet with your Team Lead to review your current performance.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy assisting customers over the phone and you thrive in a fast-paced environment. Multitasking is your strength.
- You connect well with others and you’re comfortable talking to people. You are not bothered by offering financial products and services to customers.
- You are seeking some work/life balance and want a schedule that allows you to spend nights and weekends with your family and friends.
- You are a pro at managing your time and staying on track.
- You are awesome at consistently following policies and procedures.
- You are cool under pressure. You don’t get flustered or take it personally when you have to deal with an irate customer.
- You volunteer for new challenges without being asked.
We know that pay and benefits are important to you, and they are important to us too. Join our team and you'll enjoy:
- A chance to build lasting relationships with not only your team, but our customers as well.
- The opportunity to work from the comfort of your home- No Commute!
- A company that cares about your total wellness by providing a program that includes
- Opportunities to make a difference by volunteering and getting involved in the community.
- Opportunities to grow within a company that's dedicated to your development and promoting talent internally.
To land this role, you need to have a high school diploma (or equivalent), at least one year of customer service experience in a call center or banking environment, and a positive attitude. Apply online at www.scfederal.jobs.
**Must meet the minimum requirements of highspeed internet (20MGB upload, 50MGB download, 60MS or less latency) to support required responsibilities. A higher minimum speed may be required.
**This position is predominately remote, however if you are within a 50-mile radius of headquarters you may be required to come onsite for meetings etc.
NOTE: Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service members.
South Carolina Federal Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.