South Carolina Federal Credit Union is currently seeking a Financial Service Representative to join our team of outstanding professionals in Charleston metro area.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Navigate multiple systems to professionally perform service tasks in person with a high degree of accuracy and speed in a high-volume, fast-paced financial center environment.
- Service tasks include, but are not limited to, processing monetary/non-monetary transactions, balancing drawer, assisting members with requests and various online products and services, as well as conducting other service related tasks.
- Process teller transactions, to include but not limited to withdrawals, deposits, and check cashing.
- Meet or exceed established performance goals and operational
- Engage in relationship building discussions with members to identify financial needs.
- Maintain in-depth product and service knowledge in order to refer products and services that best fit the members’ needs.
- Support and promote teamwork among all areas of the credit
Minimum requirements include:
- One year of similar or related cash handling experience within a customer/member service environment.
- A demonstrated ability to successfully perform duties with a high degree of accuracy and speed in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- A demonstrated ability to engage in relationship building, a highly positive, service-oriented attitude, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to anticipate member needs.
- Demonstrated ability to identify members’ needs and refer products and services.
- Numerical aptitude and intermediate mathematical skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Equal Opportunity Employer
NOTE: Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.