We are a locally owned Personal Assistant Company based in Charleston, SC. We match our assistants with local professionals, businesses, seniors, and families. https://www.yourtimecharleston.com/join-our-team/
Regularly Scheduled Personal Assistants / Household Helpers:
We primarily hire part-time, but the occasional full-time position is available.
Current Openings: Not all upcoming jobs are posted.
Personal Assistant / Household Helper - [Downtown/West Ashley]
- 4-8 hours week (potential to add more)
- Household Helper (Errands, Laundry, Household Chores, Meal Prep, Special Projects)
- Administrative Tasks (Mail Processing, Scanning, Filing,Task Creation and Management, Special Projects, )
- Depending on your skill set and preferences, we may also be able to offer you additional hours doing things like:
- Assist with New Client Meeting Intakes
- Assist with Packing/Unpacking Jobs
- Assist with Organizing Projects
- Pet Sitting
- Overnight Pet/House Sitting
- As-Needed Errands for Business
'Trash Fairy' (aka Trash Roll Out Service) - [Downtown Charleston]
--If being called the 'Trash Fairy" doesn't appeal to you, we can get less creative with a new title ;)
We believe all jobs are what you make of it! This job is very easy and pay well. Although this job doesn't sound like much, it is super easy, pays very well and is stress free. It can also be done in combination with other jobs. Many of our Super Elite Assistants started out in this role. It is best if you live or work in or near downtown, as some of the shifts are very short.
Trash Roll Out Service
- Sunday thru Wednesday, starting between 3-5pm (Holiday weeks may vary)
- Depending on the day of the week, the trash route it takes between 15-70 min per day.
- Flat rate is equivalent to $25-30 hour ($100 per week) - once you are trained and efficient.
- Some of the requirements
- Rolling trash and recycling bins from houses/apartments to the street and back and keeping enclosures tidy
- Updating route information
- Communicating and scheduling with property managers and the City
- Adjusting schedule to accommodate schedule changes on holiday weeks (Sometimes pushed back a day)
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be okay with the elements (rain or shine)
- We are considering expanding this service so more hours may be available
- Every other week add you will sweep/bona mop the hallways in one of the properties (you pick the day)
- Flat Rate - Takes 1-2 hour
Regularly Scheduled Personal Assistants & Household Helpers
- Hours and responsibilities vary
- You will have access once you are trained
- 0-15 hours per week
- Flexible - You can say yes or no to requests
- Can include: Errands, Move/Organizing Jobs, Filling in for Regularly Scheduled Assistants, Examples Below